The Boydston group is recruiting from the Fall 2023 UW-Madison Chemistry Graduate Student cohort! Learn more about our lab’s work with polymer synthesis, photoredox ROMP, mechanochemistry, and 3D printing by joining us for:
- Group meetings: 3:00-5:00pm on Mondays in 2401
- Literature group meetings: 3:00-4:30pm, biweekly Thursdays starting 9/14 in 2401
You can also get to know everyone by joining us for social events such as:
- Bowling at the Sett on Wednesday 9/20, 6pm at Union South
- Pumpkin Carving on Wednesday 10/25, 6pm in Union South (room TBD, you’re welcome to wear a Halloween costume)
- Game Night on Wednesday 11/15, 6pm in Union South (room TBD)
Please RSVP to social events or send questions to Sarah (firstname.lastname@example.org).